Unit title: PERSPECTIVES
Key Concept: Global Interactions
Related Concept: Perspective
Global context: Orientation in time and space
PERSPECTIVES can shape the understanding of GLOBAL INTERACTIONS over TIME.
QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT:
- What does it mean to have a perspective?
- What factors influence my point of view about a topic?
- Why am I influenced by what others say?
- Why is perspective important in understanding global issues?
- How does perspective influence the study of history?
A GREAT LINK FOR UNDERSTANDING PERSPECTIVES: (But are there perspectives in this source that you don’t agree with?:)