1. Divide your group into Person A, Person B & Person C.
- Person A interviews person B and Person C is a scribe.
- Person B interviews C and A is the scribe
- Person C interviews A and B is the scribe.
- Each interview is 4 minutes long
- As a group you should decide what the focus of the interview is.
- The scribe must write down everything said during the interview.
Keep all the scribed notes on one piece of paper!
2. Read through what was written and colour code the information deciding on the categories yourselves.
3. As a group formulate a question. Your question should include one of your main insights / key events. Phrase the question in one of the following ways:
To what extent was……..?
THIS WILL BECOME YOUR RESEARCH QUESTION FOR THE FINAL PRODUCT
1. In your group list 100 answers to your question in four minutes.
2. Repeat the exercise again, this time by drawing your answers (pictures/diagrams). These answers must include new ideas.
3. Repeat again, this time basing your answers on the stimulus word given to you by your teacher.
You are going to write an essay. Begin by reviewing how to write a History essay:
Now download the Task sheet and begin the Action Plan: Design-Cycle-Revolution-Assessment-2016