Websites for applicants to Australia:

Study Link Australia

The Study Link site allows students to do a course search or an institution search. The page gives the student an alphabetical listing of all major universities in Australia. Each university has a series of pages on the site which describe general information about the school, its various campuses, student services, accommodations, scholarships and details about the courses it offers. There is also a link to the official university website from the institution description page.

IDP Education Australia

IDP is Australia’s international education organisation. Owned by Australia’s universities, IDP promotes Australian education, recruits students, manages fellowships programs, teaches and tests English. The website provides information to assist students in their choice of course and institution in Australia These include language institutes, TAFES as well as universities. The site also offers a free apply-on-line service for students around the world. The site is oriented towards international students.
Study overseas! Study in Australia!
Interested in international study or study abroad programs, student exchange, online learning, school and scholarship information for Australian universities? Study International can point you in the right direction!
International Students World-wide!
Whether you are from Canada, United States, Malaysia, Singapore, Philipines, India, China, Thailand or Europe you can apply for International courses offered any of the 10 selected Australian Universities features on this website.
Experience tertiary education in Australia and you will be opening the door to a world of study that will fill your life with knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm.
The decision to study in Australia is an easy decision to make. The difficult part comes when you have to decide the location and the university where this study should take place. All locations and institutions have positive qualities that make them different from the others. The particular focus of your search will therefore depend on what you are looking for.This guide has been developed to help make the decision about where to study a little bit simpler. You can take some time to search through the website depending on where you might want to study, and then explore the links to the university you might be interested in.
 VTAC You can apply for courses through VTAC if you are:

  • an Australian citizen
  • an Australian permanent resident
  • a New Zealand citizen
  • a temporary resident or someone planning to obtain a student visa who is currently studying an Australian Year 12 (in Australia or overseas)* or International Baccalaureate in Australia or New Zealand. *For example: VCE, VCAL, HSC, NTCE, QLD Senior Certificate, SACE, TCE, WACE
  • an international student currently enrolled at The University of Melbourne applying to transfer to another course at The University of Melbourne
  • a temporary resident or someone who is planning to obtain a student visa who is currently studying or has finished the NCEA in New Zealand with no tertiary studies applying to Monash University.

If you don’t meet the citizenship/residency requirements above you must apply directly to institutions, not through VTAC.