Hello Fellow Students!
- Do you ever struggle starting an assignment?
- Do you feel like writing is incredibly hard?
- Do you absolutely abhor that math investigation that is due next Wednesday in Mr. Smith’s class?
(if you don’t know what “abhor” means, this may be for you! And, who is Mr. Smith?)
All your problems are about to be solved!
What is the writing center?
These are sessions where trained student-coaches will be available to help learners with things like:
- English analytical essays;
- Historical perspectives argumentative essays;
- Chemistry labs;
- emails to the Governor General of Australia or the Kind of Thailand;
- or even amatory texts to friends.
Location: Strategy Room (next to Mrs. Ruth Clarke & Mrs. Marina Gijzen’s office)
When: Every Monday – until Winter break
Time: 12:55 – 1:50
Contact: Winston Zha