A friendly reminder that you must use your lock on your locker.
- What do I do if I lost my lock? –> Pay 15 RMB at the cashier and bring your receipt to Ms Zoe for a new lock
- What do I do if my lock is broken? –> Bring your broken lock to Ms Zoe and exchange it for a new one
- What do I do if I forgot my lock combination? –> See you Advisory teacher who will tell you your combination
- Your lock must be LOCKED on your locker (not just hanging open)
- Your lock combination must be removed from the back of your lock
- Use only your own locker, no matter where it is
- By the end of the day, Thursday, November 30.
Still have questions? See Dr Saavedra, Mr Bratton, or Mrs Tyoschin — TODAY.