Archive | April 26, 2018
Please find the attached list of students who will be absent from school on Friday afternoon, May 4th for the Shanghai Long Course Swim Meet. Thanks for your understanding.
Ray Huang would be our CMB contact from now on, to take over Yue’s position.
His email is firstname.lastname@example.org, and mobile phone number is +86 15851871908.
From: 黄晟睿/01125302 <email@example.com>
To: Julia Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CC: Clara Xi <email@example.com>
My name is Shengrui Huang. Due to the rearragement of Yue’s position, I will take over her work for serving NIS since now. If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact me.
Mobile: +86 15851871908
招商银行China Merchants Bank
Dear grade 12 students,
Effective: May 2018
Application deadline: 28thApril2018
Interview: during the week of 2ndMay 2018
Reporting to Director
The PA to the Director assists the Director in all his work. This person should have highly developed IT skills with an ability to use all the school systems to generate reports, run queries and design presentations.
- Navigate Veracross.
- Prepare all materials for Board meetings.
- Maintaining an effective filing system for the Director – soft and hard copies when required.
- Managing the Director’s Calendar and schedule.
- Confidential and non-confidential secretarial services to the Director.
- Attending and minuting meetings at the discretion of the Directo
- Providing translation and interpreting services to the Director.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the NIS Procedures, Handbooks, Bylaws and Minutes of Board Meetings.
- Compilation and maintenance of Board and Committee meeting documentation.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for the Director or visitors as requested by the Director.
- Organising special school functions
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume, and brief letter of application to Holly Wang, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Lucy Zhan, who joined NIS in Sep 2007 and will shoulder her new role as Admissions Officer from 1st May 2018!