Effective: May 2018
Application deadline: 28thApril2018
Interview: during the week of 2ndMay 2018
Reporting to Director
The PA to the Director assists the Director in all his work. This person should have highly developed IT skills with an ability to use all the school systems to generate reports, run queries and design presentations.
- Navigate Veracross.
- Prepare all materials for Board meetings.
- Maintaining an effective filing system for the Director – soft and hard copies when required.
- Managing the Director’s Calendar and schedule.
- Confidential and non-confidential secretarial services to the Director.
- Attending and minuting meetings at the discretion of the Directo
- Providing translation and interpreting services to the Director.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the NIS Procedures, Handbooks, Bylaws and Minutes of Board Meetings.
- Compilation and maintenance of Board and Committee meeting documentation.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for the Director or visitors as requested by the Director.
- Organising special school functions
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume, and brief letter of application to Holly Wang, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.