Was your May miserable last year? Did your spring not sparkle? Was it because you missed the chance to witness a small-scale, intimate, unpredictable, comically outrageous theatre show? Fear not! Accidental Theatre is back!
Archive | January 8, 2019
Could student council members, who will be presenting during Friday’s assembly, please come for a short meeting at lunch today in my office (D248). Thank you.
The Academic and Cultural Enrichment (ACE) component of ACAMIS hosts an annual Chinese New Year Greeting Card Challenge. All member schools are invited to participate. A winner will be selected from each grade level and the artworks displayed on the ACAMIS website. Digital greeting cards with the winning images will also be sent out to all member schools. Here is how to participate:
1. Open to all grades and classes (not just art!) from K-12.
2. Participating schools will select a single submission for up to three grade levels (Primary, Middle, and Secondary).
3. Submissions should be medium resolution for digital viewing (around 120 ppi).
4. Submissions should be in either jpeg or pdf format.
5. No student or school names should appear in the greeting card.
6. Please include the words: “ACAMIS” and a positive, new year greeting in the design.
7. Submissions should be made using our Padlet https://isnsarts.padlet.org/isnsarts/1ylezs216yl6
8. Deadline for submission is Thursday, January 17th.
The deadline for submission is 12 noon on Wednesdays.
If you have a problem with this please let Sue know as soon as possible.
Important information is translated into Korean and Chinese. If you are not sure if this applies to your article ask Sue or Kasson.
There are two options : Weekly Bulletin and Banner/Poster. Instructions on each are contained in the drop down box.
The poster part relates to the information that is loaded on the hi-tec screen in the Centre Foyer near the Reception Counter. All other items are displayed throughout the week on the screen next to the PTA Shop.
There is a hard copy in the school foyer by the entrance to the Cafeteria.
In order for us to edit or update please submit your entries in Word.
We do not allow any family names of students. First names only. We also observe strict guidelines on use of student photos. If you need clarification see Ruth.
If you have any problems submitting files, address any technical issues to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your support
Julia Zhang will be the MOD of Jan. 12, 2019.
Do you have any old t-shirts or other clothes you’re no longer using?
If so, please donate them to my Personal Project. I will be re-purposing the clothes and creating bags for people to use instead of plastic ones. These bags can then be used for shopping, taking to the beach or any other purpose!
There will be a labelled box in the Centre foyer all week until Friday 11th January for you to donate your t-shirts or other clothes.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks very much!
Hyemin Han (Grade 10)