|Ms. terBorg||Ms. Kuan||Mr. Madlinski||Upstairs Design Centre|
|Mr Dutton||Mr Baker||Mr Stevens||Green Gym|
|Mr Synder||Mr Lee||Ms. S Wang||Mr Snyder’s Room|
|Mr Bahilo||Mr Winstanley||Ms. Johnson||Ms Johnson’s Room|
|Mr. Warwick||Ms. Seiguneur||Mrs. Merrylees||Mr. Warwick’s Room|
|Ms. Law||Ms. Fox||Mr. Orteza||Ms Law’s Room|
|Ms. Chen||Mr. Hammond||Ms. L Wang||Mr Hammond’s Room|
|Mr. Chesterman||Mr Fischl||Ms. Zhang||Mr. Chesterman’s room|
|Mr Newman||Mr Hornell||Mr Leitz||Mr Hornell’s Room|
|Mr Kay||Ms Moen||Mr Coad||Ms. Moen’s Room|
|Ms Lenk||Ms Crème||Ms Ryan||Ms Crème’s Room|
- A PowerPoint presentation will be shared to run the competition. Audio is needed to hear the words. There are 20 words to spell.
- Like the House Trivia competition, 3 advisories will meet in one room, one from each House.
- If possible, each advisory should create 3 more or less even sized mixed gender teams – so there are 9 teams in each room.
- Nominate up to 3 student markers, to assist in scoring
- If possible, mini whiteboards should be used for each team to spell each word. If mini whiteboards are not available, scrap paper can be used.
- No technology is permitted for students during the competition.
- Run the presentation as a slide show, allowing time for teams to spell each word. Teams should hold up their spelling towards the front so the markers can see if they are correct or not. It is either right or wrong. Correct each word as you go, keeping score on the scoresheet provided.
- When finished, add the total scores for each team, the highest scoring house wins, next highest second and then third.
- If there are unequal numbers of teams for each house, average the results to determine the winner. Each room needs to determine which house is 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- Send your 1st, 2nd and 3rd Houses to Mr. Chesterman when completed.
Thank you for your support.