It is once again time to celebrate the new year in China! Students of all ages from ACAMIS member schools are invited to participate.
This is not a competition, it is an opportunity for students to design something with a specific purpose and learn from the process.
A top selection will be selected from each division of the school (Primary, Middle, Secondary) and will be displayed on the ACAMIS Homepage. They will also be included in the upcoming ACAMIS in Action Newsletter to be share with all member schools.
For grades 10 and 11, this could count as a Creativity Experience for CAS!
Here is how to participate:
1. Open to all grades and classes (not just art!) from K-12.
2. Participating schools will select a single submission for up to three grade levels (Primary, Middle, and Secondary).
3. Submissions should be medium resolution for digital viewing (around 120 ppi).
4. Submissions should be in either jpeg or pdf format.
5. No student or school names should appear in the greeting card.
6. Please include the words: “ACAMIS” and a positive, new year greeting in the design.
7. Upload artwork via this Padlet link: