Dear All Leaving Staff who are here in Nanjing,
I know that many of you are already thinking about the the list of things that need to be done before 19th June. Below is information on how to complete the Clearance Procedures for your child or children.
Each leaving student in every grade must complete a Clearance Form. The parent needs to complete the whole form for PS, and for MS/US the front page is for parents and the other two sheets for the students to complete.
(Katie will organise for the G12’s to get their forms done)
Forms can be obtained from Main Reception, Admissions or downloaded off the website on the Parent Portal or FAQ’s via this link: https://www.nischina.org/my-nis
· On the student’s last day – in exchange for their completed form we will hand over the studentship letter in PS and transcripts in MS/US. This is done by the ladies on Main Reception with support from Admissions. As school ends at 11am please encourage all concerned to get these forms completed in their final week – not the final hour or minutes!
Julia Zhang our Financial Controller on the 2nd floor of the Centre is always the last person to sign off on the form.
It is important that all MacBooks are handed into IT for them to clear off all school settings and software. Before this is done EVERYTHING must be backed up as it will be wiped clean and they will not be able to retrieve anything. I would encourage all leaving students in Grade 5 and MS to ask IT if they have any questions about this – especially in terms of the best time to get this done during their final week.
For students who use Seesaw here is the information on how to access their journal: Download Seesaw Journal1
- The S2 reports will be out on Thursday 18th June around 4pm. Download and print them off, as shortly after you have left NIS you will not have access to Veracross.
- Do not forget to pick up the Year Book and make sure that they have been signed by their friends.This is a lasting memento and something to treasure when you are remembering happy times at NIS.
- If you need recommendation letters contact our Counsellors.
- All historical school reports can be downloaded here : Historical reports
The Admissions Office remains open throughout the summer break.
Any questions – drop by and see us in Admissions, call Sue on 13809022693 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all here to help and make sure that those final days here at NIS are happy and stress free!
Jiae, Jane, Lucy and Sue
The A Team
PS If you are a teacher/parent who is already out of China and not returning , I will write to you individually to support your child/children’s clearance procedures.