For overseas staff who are at the end of contract in July 2020, please find the intention letter in your mailbox. Please sign and return to Holly or Laurie’s mailbox before 3PM Friday.
Author Archive | hollywang
Internal Vacancy – Front Desk Casual Position (Host Country Staff ONLY)
Please refer to the link for more details. If wish to apply, please send me an email.
If any overseas staff has renewed his or her passport during summer holiday, please send a clear hard copy to email@example.com ASAP. We need to update your income statement for CMB before Aug 18. Any query, please see Holly.
Dear NIS Team,
With the start of the construction project for the Early Years and the design process for the NIS Hub, we will implement the following personnel changes within the Operations and Finance Team.
Wayne Liu – Facility and Project Manager, will primarily focus on the Early Years Constructions Project and the Hub Design Process Project. Please note that Arek Owczarek (DD OF) will take on the Budget Head responsibilities for the Facilities Team.
Jenny Ma and Wendy Huang will be responsible for the daily facilities operations, with the following distribution:
Jenny Ma – Assistant Facility Manager: Daily Engineering (Maintenance), Transportation and Housing.
Wendy Huang – Assistant Facility Manager: Front Office, Setups & Events, Property Service Management.
Jason Cai – Facility Engeenier.
Amy Yang – Facility Coordinator.
I also would like to take this opportunity to welcome Johnny Qiu as the Property Service Manager. Johnny will be coordinating the Yadong Team operations (Cleaning, Security, Landscaping and Dispatch).
Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation.
Deputy Director – Operations and Finance
Please click Procedures Acknowledgement to read the security and safety procedures before 1 Sep 2018.
If any overseas staff has renewed his or her passport during summer holiday, please send a clear hard copy to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. We need to update your record at CMB and tax bureau before Aug payday. Any query, please see Holly.
Cherry Zhai had a baby boy May 16 morning. The baby weighs 3.4kg. Both mum and baby are doing well.
Let’s welcome two new colleagues on board!
Weiwei Fu: Secretary to Deputy Director – Learning, effective from 14 May 2018.
Katja Schubert: Community Activity Coordinator, effective from 14 May 2018.
Congratulations to Samantha Zou, who joined NIS in Oct 2003 and will shoulder her new role as Personal Assistant to Director from 14th May 2018!
Effective: 1st August 2018
Application deadline: 9th May 2018
Interview: during the week of 14th May 2018
Qualified teacher in home country with high English proficiency. Related working experience in an international school setting is also desirable. IB MYP experience would be ideal but full training can be provided.
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume and brief letter of application to Holly Wang, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Effective: May 2018
Application deadline: 28thApril2018
Interview: during the week of 2ndMay 2018
Reporting to Director
The PA to the Director assists the Director in all his work. This person should have highly developed IT skills with an ability to use all the school systems to generate reports, run queries and design presentations.
- Navigate Veracross.
- Prepare all materials for Board meetings.
- Maintaining an effective filing system for the Director – soft and hard copies when required.
- Managing the Director’s Calendar and schedule.
- Confidential and non-confidential secretarial services to the Director.
- Attending and minuting meetings at the discretion of the Directo
- Providing translation and interpreting services to the Director.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the NIS Procedures, Handbooks, Bylaws and Minutes of Board Meetings.
- Compilation and maintenance of Board and Committee meeting documentation.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for the Director or visitors as requested by the Director.
- Organising special school functions
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume, and brief letter of application to Holly Wang, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Lucy Zhan, who joined NIS in Sep 2007 and will shoulder her new role as Admissions Officer from 1st May 2018!
Effective: 1st June 2018
Application deadline: 25th April 2018
Interview: during the week of 2nd May 2018
Reporting to Deputy Director – Operations and Finance
- Organization of Community Activities
- Research and provide appropriate Community Activities
- Interview potential teachers / instructors
- Ensure that potential instructors have valid police clearance report
- Provide guidelines for CA instructors with appropriate school information
- Organize room bookings and schedules for CA (twice per school year)
- Set up of online registrations on Veracross in cooperation with IT department (twice per school year)
- Follow up with class lists and class fees
- Manage activities’ accounts and time sheets for instructors’ wages
- Adjust the activities schedule according to the school calendar
- Liaise with current Activities Strategist
- Community Service
- Organize room bookings for community related projects
If you wish to apply, please submit your resume, and brief letter of application to Holly Wang at email@example.com.