There are some simple rules that you should follow when referencing:
1. Use the title ‘Reference List’ not Bibliography.
2. List all the references in alphabetical order.
3. Always indent after the first line, one tab in.
4. Use the correct format for each reference (see guide below).
5. Do not number the references or use separate lists for books / websites / movies.
6. Try using the APA template in WORD.
The Library Edublog has lots of help: http://share.nanjing-school.com/library/library-home-2/apa-guides/
This is the full APA 6th Edition Guide .
Full instructions of how to present the final Extended Essay are here: Formatting the final EE
Here is an example of a student created reference list: