There are some simple rules that you should follow when referencing:
- Use the title ‘Reference List’ not Bibliography.
- List all the references in alphabetical order.
- Always indent after the first line, one tab in.
- Use the correct format for each reference (see guide below).
- Do not number the references or use separate lists for books / websites / movies.
- Try using the APA template in WORD.
The Library Edublog has lots of help: http://share.nanjing-school.com/library/library-home-2/apa-guides/
This is the full APA 6th Edition Guide .
Full instructions of how to present the final Extended Essay are here
Here is an example of a student created reference list: