Here is a link to the school EE edublog.
It is required that students:
- choose a topic that fits into one of the subjects on the approved extended essay list (in the Handbook of procedures for the Diploma Programme)
- observe the regulations relating to the extended essay
- meet deadlines
- acknowledge all sources of information and ideas in an approved academic manner.
It is strongly recommended that students:
- start work early
- think very carefully about the research question for their essay
- plan how, when and where they will find material for their essay
- plan a schedule for both researching and writing the essay, including extra time for delays and unforeseen problems
- record sources as their research progresses (rather than trying to reconstruct a list at the end)
- have a clear structure for the essay itself before beginning to write
- check and proofread the final version carefully
- make sure that all basic requirements are met (for example, all students should get full marks for the abstract).
Here is the subject specific guide: Geography EE Guide for 2013
Finally, here is the report for 2012 from the IB detailing feedback on Geography EEs: Geography EE reports 2012
This link will help with statistical analysis of results.