There are some simple rules that you should follow when referencing:
1. Use the title ‘Reference List’ not Bibliography.
2. List all the references in alphabetical order.
3. Always indent after the first line, one tab in.
4. Use the correct format for each reference (see guide below).
5. Do not number the references or use separate lists for books / websites / movies.
The Library Edublog has lots of help: http://share.nanjing-school.com/library/library-home-2/apa-guides/
Here is the full detailed Guide to APA 6th Edition
Here is an example of a student created reference list: