Bienvenue à la classe de français, élèves de quatrième!
The Grade 8 Language Acquisition French course reinforces basics of the French language to beginner learners. It encourages students to use French effectively as a means of communication and offers insight into the cultural characteristics of the Francophone world whilst fostering curiosity and lifelong interest & enjoyment in language learning.
Mrs. Claire Challamel is your teacher.
The units of study in 2016-17 are:
– School subjects
– School schedule
– Opinions about school subjects and teachers
– School rooms and outdoor areas
– ASA (new topic for phase 2 students)
House and Daily routine
– Family members
– Objects and Furniture
– Colours and description
– Daily routine
– Places in town
– TV shows
Shopping for food
– Quantities (new topic for phase 2 students)
– Food stores (new topic for phase 2 students)
– Numbers, prices
Travel (new topic for phase 2 students)
– Traveling by plane
– Traveling by train
– Traveling around French-speaking islands