In no particular order, I am hugely appreciative of all of the following people for all their support to help make this tournament a success:
- All the families for hosting the visiting athletes – this is what makes ACAMIS special
- Annie Yue and the Chartwells team for the excellent food
- Facilities Team – Jenny Ma and the team for all their work in setting up the facilities and transport
- Vicki Hong – assistance in so much of the preparation for the event, it cannot happen without her
- The many student and adult volunteers for their help through the event, particularly with the scoring
- Nikolai Joyce & Video Review team for recording and preparing the video
- Anna Yuen for coordinating the homestays, taking the pictures and preparing the slideshow (and everything else!)
- Joe Barder – for all the tech support
- Jo Andrew, Jacqui Weatherly and Helmut Gusten for their support in running the event over the 3 days.
- Global Doctor for their medical support over the 3 days
- The student NISSAC team for all their work in supporting the event
- Serena Bolzonello for her logo design work for the shirts and banners
Finally a thank you to all the players and coaches for visiting NIS and competing with passion and sportsmanship!