Here is an example of feedback from Ms Keus to one student. It is detailed and could help everyone with their last revision of report.
1) Your goal paragraph is unfocused and in past tense. It reads more like an “abstract” than an introduction. It needs to be in future tense and you need to state what your goal is and how you hope to achieve it
2) You have not listed your guiding question
3) You need to define your AOI more clearly
4) Specifications aren’t always clear
5) Selection of Sources has no in-text citations (which means you aren’t allowed to have a reference list, since they are matching pairs)
6) Your description of sources is vague because you don’t evaluate specific sources, but rather just talk about general genres.
7) You have off-topic sentences (e.g. talking about getting books when you should be evaluating books)
8) Your application of information section is too small
9) Your reflection on learning section meets only 1 of the 3 criteria descriptors – You have not reflected on your learning or on your AOI
10) Your reference list has incorrect information. You have not added authors’ names and dates even when they are readily available.
This is about the creative process, but can easily include research. The process you go through with the PPP is an extremely iterative one that takes you along many different journeys. You may have already encountered this, but below is an excellent infographic which depicts the possible “states of mind” that you might go through! Where are you on this right now? Just remember, it’s normal!