Sources of inspiration can evoke creative ideas.
Lines of inquiry:
– Forms of stimuli (form)
– The creative cycle (function)
– How different forms of stimuli can inspire us to be creative (connection)
What teacher questions/provocations will drive these inquiries?
1. What are different forms of stimuli when exploring forms of Performing Arts from around the world?
2. How does the use of stimuli fit into the creative cycle when creating and performing our own Performing Arts pieces?
3. How does a form of Performing Arts stimuli help to inspire us?
Links to padlet.com
- PA examples from around the world
2. PA examples from around the world