- Elena, 2. Aheun, 3. Helena, 4. Ida, 5. Agata, 6. David, 7. Frederico, 8. Irin, 9. Carlotta, 10. Soin
- Tomie, 2. Alfred, 3. Brady, 4. Livvie, 5. Faye, 6.Matthieu, 7. Andrew, 8. Eunseong
(ALL GRADES ON STAGE TO SING SEASONS SONG AT THE BEGINNING)
Here we go, oh, oh x 4
Here we go, oh, oh
Seasons of the year x 4
Grade 1 leads spring
Here comes the spring with the rain pouring down
Here comes the spring with the flowers in the ground
Here comes the spring with the rainbow in the sky
Here comes the spring to bring new life x 2
Here comes the summer with the heat from the sun
Here comes the summer with the kids having fun
Here comes the summer with the warm breeze
Here comes the summer with the trees so green x 2
Here comes the fall with the leaves changing colour
Here comes the fall with the climate getting cooler
Here comes the fall with the leaves falling down
Here comes the fall with the wind blowing loud x 2
All grades sing verse 4
Here comes the winter with the ice and the snow
Here comes the winter with the freezing cold
Here comes the winter with the days getting shorter
Here comes the winter with the nights getting longer x 2
Chorus x 8
( All grades exit at the end of the song – all except the gardeners)
(All K2 classes perform, then the rabbit and the dogs come on stage and the dogs chase the rabbits off)
Head Gardener: Good job BINGO!
Dogs: Hey, what about us?
Head Gardener: Good job dogs! Now, go and get some rest (All dogs exit the stage with the gardeners, except for Bingo,
who sits next to the Head Gardener)
Narrator 2: The carrots are safe for now. And just in time too! Here come the garden helpers!
Narrator 3: Garden helpers? You mean the garden has helpers?
Narrator 2: Of course! All gardens need helpers. Here they come now.
(Bees and butterflies perform)
1. Fly onto the stage and stand on one of the spots on the stage
2. Stretch arms out to the side, then flick hands
3. Go up with both arms and around
4. Stretch arms out to the side, then flick hands
5. Go up with both arms and around
6. Then go up and around with both arms.
7. Fly around and then stand on one of the colored spots on the stage.
8. ‘4 wings’ – right arm up and around, left arm up and around, x 4
9. Roll arms up, then down, then turn around x2
10. Move whole body around with feet glued to the spot
11. “Fly butterfly” – Fly around and then stand on one of the colored spots on the stage.
12. ‘4 wings’ – right arm up and around, left arm up and around, x 4
13. “Fly butterfly” – Fly around the stage, then exit SL.
2. Then the bees come on in one line
1. Fly onto the stage in a z shape and stand on the first line on the stage and move feet quickly on the spot.
2. Then turn around on the spot clockwise,
3. Go down, then up and
4. then turn around on the spot anti-clockwise.
5. Go down, then up,
6. Then fly around the stage in a line making a z shape so that Tommy ends up SR.
7. Then turn around on the spot clockwise,
8. Go down, then up and
9. Then turn around on the spot anti-clockwise.
10. Go down, then up,
11. Then fly around the stage in a line making a z shape so that Tommy ends up SL.
12. Then turn around on the spot clockwise,
13. Go down, then up and
14. then turn around on the spot anti-clockwise.
15. Go down, then up,
16. Then Tommy leads all of the bees of the stage SR in a line.
Narrator 4: The bees（蜜蜂） and butterflies（蝴蝶） collect pollen on their legs and move it from flower to flower. This helps even more flowers grow!
(Bees and butterflies exit and the ladybugs enter)
Narrator 5: Look! Here come the ladybugs, 瓢虫!
Narrator 5: The lady bugs eat the aphids off the leaves, keeping the plants healthy!
(Ladybugs exit and the birds enter)
Narrator 6: And here come the birds（小鸟）!
Narrator 6: The birds eat some fruit and spread the seeds near and far so even more trees can grow.
Narrator 1: What great helpers! No wonder our gardener loves these special animals!
Narrator 2: If only all animals were so helpful!
(Rabbits and dogs get into a chase again)
Head Rabbit: Sorry gardener, we have been selfish. We love carrots so much that we forgot to leave some for you. Can
we work together to fix it?
Rabbits: Yes, let’s work together. Let’s fix it. (Sing to the tune of ‘Bob the builder’) Cheeky rabbits, can we fix it?
Cheeky rabbits, yes we can!
Head rabbit: How can we help?
Head Gardener: Well I have this empty plot over here. If I had some help I could plant more carrots. Enough for everyone. Can you help me?（帮帮我）
Rabbits: Yes, Of course, Let’s get started!
Narrator 3: So, the rabbits and the gardener worked together to prepare the soil…
Narrator 4: plant the carrot seeds…
Narrator 5: feed and water the plants…
Narrator 6: and remove the weeds.
Narrator 1: And when the carrots were ready to harvest there was enough for everyone!
All rabbits (as they harvest the carrots): Let’s share carrots, Let’s share carrots.
Head gardener: Thank you friends for sharing those carrots.（谢谢！）
Narrator 2: The gardeners were so happy that they invited all of the garden helpers over for a party.
Narrators 1, 3, 4, 5, 6: What kind of party?
Narrator 2: A garden party of course!
(all cast back on stage to perform the finale song).