Our final Managebac Level I training will be offered today from 1300 in D218. The instructional portion of the training will be around 20-30 minutes, but Cindy and Joe will be available for the duration of the lunch break to answer questions and facilitate deeper dives. All MS/US teachers must attend at least one session prior to the end of the school year (and before taking any other levels of Managebac training). Level I will cover the following:
Assessment – connecting the unit plans that have been created in Managebac to assessment tasks and learning activities, including how to navigate between these elements.
Teachers will be able to:
- Create/Modify/Delete categories of assessment tasks (i.e. quizzes, tests, projects, etc.)
- Create/Modify/Delete types of assessment tasks (i.e. Formative vs. Summative)
a. Create/Modify/Delete task-specific clarifications related to assessment tasks
- Add resources to Units and Tasks and edit the organization of them
- Understand how the Resource/Stream feature works
- Connect Task submissions to Turnitin Feedback Studio
- Develop an understanding of basic navigation within Managebac
We look forward to hosting you in D218 at 1300! Special thanks to Danny for the use of his classroom.