SERVICE AWARDS FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 6-10
We are now accepting student applications and teacher nominations for the Middle School Service Award.
Does the student meet the eligibility criteria?
- Has the student significantly exceeded the minimum number of Service as Action and Volunteering experiences for the year?
- Has the student fully documented service experiences on ManageBac?
- Has the student shown evidence of deep reflective thinking and personal growth in line with the required outcomes?
- Has the student actively promoted good community relationships & responsible citizenship?
If the answer is YES to all four questions, please apply for an Award.
Who can apply?
- Students can self-nominate – apply for themselves.
- Advisory teachers can also nominate students in their advisory.
The MS Service Application 2020 is the same for both self-nomination and teacher nomination.
How to apply?
Simply explain in 300 words or in 3 mins how the student actively promoted good community relationship and responsible citizenship.
The answer can be a written paragraph, video or audio recording.
Please send your application to Ms Anna BEFORE Wednesday, June 10, 9pm.