Bond University Visit

NIS College Counselling team is excited to invite you to Bond University’s ‘in-person’ information session this week. All grade 10 to 12 students and parents are welcome to join!

Please find the relevant info below and sign up by clicking the link or scanning code. Sign up will close on the day before 5:00PM respectively. Mark the date on your calendar and do not miss it. 

Bond University, (Queensland, Australia)

Who: Simone Zeng, International Regional Manager

Date: November 24, Wednesday 3:15-4:15PM

Venue: NIS Center Board Room

Bond University Info Session Sign-up link

Brief introduction about Bond by Ms Zeng.

Bond University is Australia’s first and only private, not-for-profit university, located in Gold Coast, Australia. 100% of tuition fees are reinvested into the student experience, ensuring our students have access to state-of-the-art facilities, quality learning resources and excellent teaching and support staff. Bond’s teaching calendar is based on three semesters per year (January, May and September) rather than the typical two, so students can complete a standard bachelor’s degree in just two years.

Students study in small class size with student: teacher ratio of 10:1 (lowest in Australia) which enables great access to academic and peer supports, Bond is well known for its exceptional student experience which has been recognised by the Department of Education, it has been ranked no.1 for student experience in Australia for 16 years in a row, this result was based on the Student Experence Survey commissioned by the Department of Education, all universities in Australia must participate the survey using Quality Indicator for Learning and Teaching. Bond’s graduates are also employers’ favourite in Australia, we have topped the Employer Satisfaction Survey since 2017. Just a few days ago, another exciting news was released, Bond University has produced the most entrepreneurs by percentage of graduates in Australia, this is due to our unique core subjects and the entrepreneurship program we run.