As is always the case, many of our families head off to their new homes as we approach the end of the school year. Your NIS IT Department wants to make this segue as care-free as possible. To this end, please note the following important dates for access to various services online. We are also happy to facilitate your transfer of files provided you give us some lead time and book with us in advance. We will also have normal working hours the week after school is out, so we can also plan to assist you then, as well. This is not goodbye, only farewell until we meet again!
Joe, Xia, York, Cindy, Eric, Cassie and Wind
- Whether you’ve purchased your laptop or are returning it, please make an appointment with us via email@example.com to have all of the NIS-licensed software removed and an original image restored. This is part of the check-out procedure, so please make an appointment before you leave.
- We can facilitate the backup of your information during this process as well. You just need to provide us with a hard drive.
- Leaving Staff and students will have access to their email accounts until 31 July 2019
- On 1 August these accounts will be disabled (i.e. if you need to access an old email, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On 1 October these accounts will be deleted
- Graduated students will have access to their accounts until 14 December 2019
- Student and Teacher Largestorage servers will be erased on 19 July 2019
- Access for Leaving Staff will be removed after this date
- Leaving Staff and Students will have access to only the online versions of our Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) from 1 July 2019 until 1 August 2019
- Leaving Staff roles will change from Faculty to Former Faculty and account privileges will begin to be removed on 24 June 2019
- If you need further access, please email IT-Help@nanjing-school.com to request access.
- Seesaw classes will begin to be archived on 24 June 2019 in order to update the system with the new classes for the first day back.
- Teachers can view their past archived classes or the past archived posts from any of their current students using the links provided
- Parents can download student posts before 24 June 2019