If you are interested in being a Learning2 Leader for either an Extended Session or Pre conference Workshop, please take a look at the Applications for Presenters information on the L2Asia website. If you have any questions, I am happy to share my experience as an L2 Leader.
What is L2?
Learning2 is a conference for educators by educators. Learning2 is run by a global team of international educators, who work closely with the hosting schools to develop a professional learning experience that highlights the latest innovative learning practices in the region.
The Extended Session:
● This is a 2.5 hour dive into an innovative practice or concept. Typically the session runs for 3 hours with a short break built in.
● The session is generally broad-based in that it may be of interest to a wide range of participants.
● The Extended Session is offered on the Friday in the morning and then again on the Saturday for a different set of participants.
● Each session size is generally up to 25 participants although at times some topics are very popular and we may discuss the potential for opening up to 40 participants with additional facilitation support.
● The purpose of the PreConference is to offer extended session in a specific or niche topic.
●It is a 4 – 5 hour dive into an innovative practice or concept and is usually an in-depth interactive hands-on experience where participants learn and practice new skills such as coaching or technology-based pedagogical practices.
● Each session size is generally up to 25 participants although, at times, some topics are very popular and we may discuss the potential for opening up to 40 participants with additional facilitation support.